SNACKLINE FOOD MANUFACTURING
Snackline Food Manufacturing (SFM) is a confectionery and snack company equipped with the most recent and sophisticated facilities which assure the highest production levels. This, together with the high specialization of its staff and the experience of its technicians, ensures to the consumer the reliability of all the selected products. The technological know-how, the use of choice ingredients as well as select and enticing packaging, help to guarantee the typcially high quality of the single products of SFM production. Below are some of the products of SFM :
- BEERMATE - Sizzle with the zesty punch of crunchy BeerMate. Bring it on! Pep you appetite with delicately toasted oven baked high grade cracker peanuts. Spice up the fun with the mouth-watering bite of Garlic, Barbeque, Adobo, Butter and Hot & Spicy flavor. So grab a fist full of Beermate and get cracking.
- ROLLING BALLS - Feel the magic of biting into a chocolate mini balls. Savor its soft and rich chocolate shell then pamper as it bursts in more juicy chocolate bite after bite!
- TIK TAK/ HILO/ MILKO - check out the creamy, spray dried skim milk in powder form. It is made out of 100% natural fresh ingredients and is hygienically blended with diversed flavors such as milk, chocolate, ube and coffee. And of course there's that taste that's definitely gonna make you yearn for more!
- BONKISS / STARKISS / OK / YES - let the good times roll with Snackline's assorted fruit chewy candy. Marvel at the awesome color of orange, yellow, violet, red and green. Take a bite and sense the chomp of fruity flavor of lemon, orange, apple, grapes and strawberry. Taste it now.
- BO-BO - what could be tastier and more fun than luscious chocolate peanuts. Let your teeth sink into soft, crunchy peanuts delightfully coated with chocolate. Savor the melt in your mouth taste that you will dig up all over again.
Snackline Food Manufacturing is located at First Valenzuela Industrial Compound. The business name SFM was registered at the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) on May 22, 1997 at Malolos, Bulacan. For inquiries, you may contact the following numbers. (63-2)2923868, (63-2)2923992 or you may send us an email thru email@example.com.