|FULL WEDDING COORDINATION|
(6 months or earlier before the wedding date)
- To assist, support & give advice to the bride & groom on how to budget their wedding.
- To help find a suitable reception & church for the wedding that would fit the budget & proximity of the place to guests & relatives.
- To guide the bride & groom in their schedule of activities for the wedding.
- To coordinate with the suppliers in behalf of the bride & groom.
- To update & report to the bride & groom on the progress of the wedding.
Wedding Day, At the Hotel:
- To arrange the wedding gown & paraphernalia of the bride in her room.
- To bring the flowers to the church (those not needed for pictorial).
- To take care of the souvenirs of the principal sponsors & guests.
- To take charge of the arrangement at the reception.
- To double-check all other things needed for the reception program.
At the Church (coordinators will arrive at least 1-hour before the scheduled nuptial mass):
To gather the guests outside of the church after the nuptial mass and distribute the flower petals, poppers or bubbles.
- To distribute the flowers and paraphernalia to principal sponsors & secondary sponsors.
- To take charge of putting missalettes on pews (if applicable).
- To take charge of giving a copy of the missalette to lector, readers, sacristan and priest
- To place unity candle in its proper place (if applicable).
- To take charge of processional and recessional march.
- To take care of all paraphernalia used at the wedding (arrhae, pillows, cord, veil, unity candles, bible, rosary, etc.)
- To give cue to lectors, readers, offerors and musicians.
- To assist the photographer and videographer during pictorial session after the nuptial mass.
At the Reception:
- To control the arrival of the guests at the reception.
- To usher the guests & principal sponsors to their proper designated tables.
- To coordinate with the emcee/s regarding the program flow to ensure the smooth flow.
- To assist the headwaiters when to serve food to principal sponsors and guests.
- To assist during pictorial and video session.
- To give cue to speakers, singers and other participants of the program.
- To assist or take charge in souvenir distribution.
- To assist or take charge in routing guest book and sign frame for signature.
- To give cue to the bride and groom when the cake cutting, bouquet and garter ceremony will take place.
- To be on standby for any assistance needed by the bride and groom.
- To take charge of turning over of left over food (including the wedding cake) to the bride and groom.
ON-THE-DAY-COORDINATION (To meet with the bride & groom 2 weeks before the wedding)
- The bride & groom will turn over all the suppliers with their contact persons & numbers including the arrangements they have made with them for proper coordination.
- The emcee should also be present at the meeting for the discussion of the program flow.
On the Wedding day, at the Hotel & Church: (same as above)
At the Reception: (same as above)
Please check our website www.wix.com/charina629/arts_n_events or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions. We also do wedding package according to budget. Call me (Charina) at Tel. 951-4697 or Cell # 0920-9099770, 0922-8736970 for more details.
wedding coordinator, wedding coordinators, wedding event coordinators, wedding party planners, wedding planners, wedding arrangers, wedding plannings, wedding services, weddings coordinator, weddings coordinators