An Innovative Catholic women's college committed to excellent education for leadership and social transformation.
Inspired by Blessed Marie Eugenie, we passionately form persons and communities of faith and action through a transformative education that nurtures faith and spirituality, pursues academic excellence for service and instills social responsibility, thus forging "character for life and life for God."
At the end of the Preschool Level, the student is:
- A young Christian who loves God and His creation;
- A young learner who has begun to read and write and to explore the world around her;
- A child who performs simple tasks for herself and others and can communicate kindness and truth and,
- A child who is aware of her Filipina identity and begins to show respect for her country and surroundings.
At the end of the Primary Level, the student is:
- A young Christian who appreciates the truth about herself and others through a growing relationship with Jesus;
- A creative and independent thinker who finds joy in learning;
- A confident communicator who can actively participate in building wholesome relationships; and
- A young Filipina who lives simply and shows concern for her environment, her community and her country.
At the end of the Intermediate Level, the student is:
- A young Christian with a personal relationship with Jesus and a desire to follow Him;
- A logical and analytical thinker with a love for learning;
- An articulate communicator who stands for the truth and is a positive influence among her peers; and,
- A Filipina who takes pride in her identity and culture and is willing to care for others and the environment.
At the end of the High School Level, the student is:
- A Christian disciple who is sensitive and responsive to God's call;
- A critical and reflective thinker with a passion for learning;
- An effective communicator who is able to translate her convictions into concrete actions; and
- A servant-leader with the will to work for truth, justice, peace and the integrity of creation in Philippine society.
Records Section: Lucia Garcia - 8177820
Admissions: Ma Cristina Villanueva - 8170757 Ext. 3020