Sometimes, you just need someone to talk to ...
someone who will listen,
someone who will not judge you,
someone who will not gossip about you ...
Talk things over with a professional counselor.
Counselling can help you deal with personal problems such as anger, anxiety, career decisions, depression, eating disorders, family issues, grief, guilt, interpersonal conflicts, love life or relationship problems, personality quirks, self-confidence, social anxiety, stress, trauma and abuse, and other difficult life situations.
PowerVision was established in 2004 by Jean Lim to help people and organizations maximize their potential through emotional growth and a vision of their life purpose. Jean obtained her Master’s degree in Christian Counseling from the Alliance Graduate School in order to pursue her “second career” as a counselor and trainor. She was formerly the Head of Information Technology at Unilever Philippines and was a manager at SGV and Andersen Consulting (now Accenture). Combining over 20 years of management and technical experience with her counselling skills, Jean understands the nuances and challenges of the corporate world and helps people become their best selves within an organization.
Contact us at email@example.com for schedules, rates and other details.
Services for Individuals
- Professional counseling / psychotherapy
- One-on-one workshops / coaching for specific issues:
* Developing self-confidence and assertiveness
* Life/career planning / Going through quarter-life crisis, mid-life crisis
* Overcoming fears and anxiety
*** Face-to-face meetings at our office in Mandaluyong for Metro Manila residents
*** Webcam / chat meetings may be arranged for coaching services if you are anywhere else in the world
Visit http://powercounseling.wordpress.com for more information.
Services for Organizations
- Workshops and talks on:
* Assertiveness training
* Interpersonal communication in teams
* Building self-confidence
* Counseling and coaching skills for team leaders
* Managing stress, anxiety, depression, anger and other personal issues
- Employee Assistance Program: a "mental health plan" for your employees
- Executive Coaching
- Group Interventions
Visit www.pv-counseling.com for more details.